Apple offering 0% finance over 10 months (£429 minimum spend)

Works for me too, but redirects through AVForums for some reason, so maybe thats why.

try copy/paste this:
Code:
http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/campaigns/financeyourmac

so tempted to-go for this using it for a macbookPro

What's the difference then using a credit card with 0% interest and you could do it for alot longer too !!

Edit: forget that I'm thinking balance transfers not purchases which generally only give you 6 months, so yes a good deal by apple !

Oh god why did i click on this thread. Its one week under a year since i was sitting at work, bored and decided to get a new camera because it was on interest free over 12 months. I was looking forward to the extra cash i'll have now its paid for.......but i do soooo want a iPad2 :-(

Oh god why did i click on this thread. Its one week under a year since i was sitting at work, bored and decided to get a new camera because it was on interest free over 12 months. I was looking forward to the extra cash i'll have now its paid for.......but i do soooo want a iPad2 :-(

Look at it as your contribution to kickstarting the economy. It'd be selfish not to buy one, really.........

Looks like a decent way to get an iphone, coupled with a £10 giff gaff would be better than waiting for tesco

Look at it as your contribution to kickstarting the economy. It'd be selfish not to buy one, really.........

And those will be the exact opposite words my girl friend will shout at me :laugh:

Why is this not available in Ireland? :(

No I just asked today on the chat section only online but they said when I get it delivered I can take it to an apple store and they could set it up for me and transfer contacts if I get stuck as I'm not a techie
10 months % free direct debit

No I just asked today on the chat section only online but they said when I get it delivered I can take it to an apple store and they could set it up for me and transfer contacts if I get stuck as I'm not a techie
10 months % free direct debit

Just ordered a ip4s from apple

Only thing was I missed the guaranteed Xmas delivery date as was the 6th
Never mind have to find something else to play with on Xmas morning

Can i ask if you had to pay a deposit, or in fact any outlay at the start.
Very tempted still but skint until after Christmas.

Shame about it taking so long to arrive.

No deposit
10 equal payments of £49. Per month starting in january
Spoke to apple today and they said there was agood chance I will get it for Xmas too

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom