Apple multi device charging

Affy9

Hi All,

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to tidy up the myriad of charging cables. We are an Apple household. The wife and I both have iPhones and AirPods and we both and the 2 kids all have iPads. I now have an Apple Watch as well and currently, we rotate devices using two or three chargers.
is there something in the market which will support charging 2 ipads using usb-c, 2 using lightning, 2 phones and the Apple Watch?
it’s rare that we all need to charge at exactly the same time but having the ability to do so would be useful.

Ideally I would like to keep the fast charging capabilities and my concern comes with third party devices not handled the wattage correctly (I’m no sparky by any means and I get a bit lost with what needs what).

Any advice/tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Affy

rousetafarian

Hi All,

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to tidy up the myriad of charging cables. We are an Apple household. The wife and I both have iPhones and AirPods and we both and the 2 kids all have iPads. I now have an Apple Watch as well and currently, we rotate devices using two or three chargers.
is there something in the market which will support charging 2 ipads using usb-c, 2 using lightning, 2 phones and the Apple Watch?
it’s rare that we all need to charge at exactly the same time but having the ability to do so would be useful.

Ideally I would like to keep the fast charging capabilities and my concern comes with third party devices not handled the wattage correctly (I’m no sparky by any means and I get a bit lost with what needs what).

Any advice/tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Affy
I’d be very surprised if Anker didn’t have something in their arsenal

ChuckMountain

Distinguished Member
I have a couple of these and one newer one which has 2 USB c

Then you can use original charging cables or get shorter/longer ones as required.

Is not much bigger than a pack of playing cards.

You can get ones with more ports but I want them in different locations

Affy9

Thanks. This looks exactly what I need.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom