For Trade Apple Mac Air Book 13

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Jidimite, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Jidimite

Jidimite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi

MacBook Air 13", 4Gb,128 Flash storage (Mid 2012)

I am after trading or selling my Mac Air book for a Surface Pro plus cash either way.
    I bought this on here a couple of weeks ago new and sealed. It has Apple warranty until June 2014.

I have been using a Surface Pro at work and am very impressed so would like one to own now. I may also consider a Epson EH-TW3200 projector or similar plus cash.

I had this Mac for sale up until last friday but was called away to Birmingham for work.The condition is mint. I will de register for new owner when sold.

Price for forum rules

£590.00 Collected or £615.00 delivered RMSD Insured

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  2. Jidimite

Jidimite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Up she goes ;)

3. Jidimite

Jidimite

Products Owned: