• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Apple keyboard with windows 7

rimmet

Standard Member
Hi,

I have recently had the pleasure of using one of the new ultra slim aluminium apple keyboards at uni.

I was wondering if anybody knows whether I would be able to get this to work with Windows 7 before I rush out and buy one. Im not sure whether it would be the wired or Bluetooth model I would get, or whether that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help or advice
Thom

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Yeah, although Apple have started going back to their old proprietry ways with the monitor connectors their keyboards are still standard USB/Bluetooth models and will work on any OS that supports USB/Bluetooth keyboards, although you may need to do some key rebinding if the swapped windows/alt keys or the US-style layout bother you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom