Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR BaDBoY

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Canterbury
Hi guys here I have for sale my partners iPhone 7 Plus 32gb in Gold finish. (O2 Locked) reson for sale as we both just upgraded to the new models. It’s in excellent condition throughout no marks or scratches a tiny 1mm paint chip to one side and that’s it, Screen is immaculate as it’s always been protected. The price is low due to the rear camera being faulty it works intermittently I had a local repairer look at it and was quoted £60 for a new replacement rear camera to fix the problem. Other than that the phone is perfect. Unfortunately no box or accessories as the charger lead broke down inside like they all do. il ensure it’s safely packaged for postage. Postage will be Royal Mail RMSD.

Price and currency: £200
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: BT
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shan1995

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
London
Can offer £160 inc delivery, as I think this is a fair price (unlocking, repair, accecories)

GTR BaDBoY

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Reaction score
Canterbury
Alert - Just recieved a message from the guy that the money will be in by 12 midday today? If not then it’s yours Abu sorry for all of this

ematiz1990

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
london
Can a moderator help please, I have been banned due to "multiple registrations" but I have not held another account.

Secondly OP has tried scamming me, the payment was sent but he saw an opportunity as I had been banned, and said no payment was received.

ematiz1990

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
london
Unlucky mate, think you deserve a ban.
Please check time as reference on the top

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
No funds recieved not wishing to continue deal with now banned member, wishing to proceed deal with yourself.
Thoughts about the screenshot above, it seems that the payment has been made yet you are disputing it?

Factually members can be banned for many reasons, I suggest you check your bank account carefully this time

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
No funds recieved not wishing to continue deal with now banned member, wishing to proceed deal with yourself.
This post was under 2 hours from the time the payment was sent. Please review and update,

Thanks

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
Don’t sell this to anyone apart from the original buyer please, this currently is non-negotiable.

ematiz1990

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
london
I didn't get any details from seller as he had a lot of feedback, can u pm me the reason for my account please

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
I didn't get any details from seller as he had a lot of feedback, can u pm me the reason for my account please
You’ve had multiple registrations and from day one of creating the first re-registration you’ve run the risk of being caught out and instantly banned.

The fact you’ve felt comfortable enough under your latest username Shan1995 to send anyone £175.00 is almost laughable. However you have sent the money it seems, and have requested that the recipient sends it back or the phone to you.

I am not permitted to send you his contact details. Following this all of your accounts will remain banned, so you’d better hope that the seller does the right thing, as I’ve requested.

Thanks

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
@GTR BaDBoY please send the buyer either a) the phone or b) his money back it’s your call

GTR BaDBoY

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Reaction score
Canterbury
@GTR BaDBoY please send the buyer either a) the phone or b) his money back it’s your call
Hi sorry busy day at work just checked bank account and funds have now been received I most certainly would never scam anyone so happy to return money back or send the phone what would u like me to do ? Feedback would have been appreciated for this transaction?

Regards
Paul

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
Hi sorry busy day at work just checked bank account and funds have now been received I most certainly would never scam anyone so happy to return money back or send the phone what would u like me to do ? Feedback would have been appreciated for this transaction?

Regards
Paul
Thanks.

@ematiz1990 you’ve been very lucky here and also created a lot of work for volunteers, whilst pissing off a genuine member being the other buyer.

Let’s make this clear, do not register again and to conclude do you want the phone or the money?

Consider this a bullet dodged!

ematiz1990

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
london
I would prefer phone, but again upto the mods

No offence but it says 2 hours but 9/10 times it is within seconds.

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
I would prefer phone, but again upto the mods

No offence but it says 2 hours but 9/10 times it is within seconds.
Are you for real? You’ve re-registered here 7 or 8 times here, go and use Gumtree or somewhere else.

@GTR BaDBoY Send him the phone whenever you have the time please by the agreed delivery method.

I’m closing this now.

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
Registered again this afternoon.

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
@GTR BaDBoY can you please update on the progress of the refund or phone being sent?

Thanks

GTR BaDBoY

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Reaction score
Canterbury
@GTR BaDBoY can you please update on the progress of the refund or phone being sent?

Thanks
I’m sorry I thought the thread had been closed and couldn’t update with info, I’m posting the iPhone out to the guy tomo I had some very sad news within the family which has delayed me in doing so as I have been at the hospital for days and finally returned back to work today, I do apologise and can supply postage details tomo

Kind Regards
Paul

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Reaction score
NW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending threads

Latest News