For Sale Apple iPhone 7 Plus - 256GB - Silver (Unlocked) Fully boxed with all accessories

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Blue172, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Blue172

Blue172

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I have for sale my Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256gb (Receipt included) now out of warranty as originally purchased 19/09/2016
    the iPhone suffered a small crack to the bottom left corner of the screen within 2 weeks of purchase - via money/keys in my pocket whilst at work
    No other marks, blemishes or scuffs anywhere on the iPhone, mint apart from the small crack
    I put a glass screen protector on after that and you couldn't see it (see the last picture) 1 un-used glass screen protector included in the sale
    the iPhone comes fully boxed with all the original items and un-used earbuds

Only selling as I'm trying Android - Purchased a Samsung S9+ (I may regret this)

The little crack took me ages to photograph and is very hard to see

Postage will be via RMSD

£420.00 to inc RMSD

Also for sale elsewhere

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price and currency: 420.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.