For Sale Apple iPhone 6s 64GB never locked with silicon Case

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by BrianMW, Dec 26, 2016.

1. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi, I am selling my immaculate iPhone 6s 64GB in Space Grey, was purchased direct from Apple so has never been locked but I used it with O2 and once my work EE sim and all was good.

The I can't find any marks on the phone, it has always been looked after and been kept since day one in an Apple Silicon case which is the graphite colour and I will include in the sale if the owner wants it.

The headphones and power plug have never even been out the box and are still sealed, this really is in superb condition and is only £375 inc delivery to mainland UK, if Highlands and Islands and stuff message me a postcode to get a cost for this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price and currency: £375
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG or BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Mr-Mixalot

Mr-Mixalot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +222
    is there any warranty left

3. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi, The warranty has just expired this month, thanks

4. pattojones

pattojones
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    £325 delivered?

5. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi, thanks for the offer, a bit to low though, I will do it for £365 delivered though for you as it's Christmas time :)

6. pattojones

pattojones
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ha! Thanks but i'll pass.

7. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    No problem good luck [emoji6]

8. bathfan

bathfan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Are there any marks on the screen at all?
    If not can offer £350

9. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi, there are no marks on the screen. I can accept your offer of £350 inc del to main U.K. Shall we move to pm?

10. TheMadMan

TheMadMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +149
    Poop. Was going to offer more. Typical eh? If this doesn't go ahead let me know.

11. TheMadMan

TheMadMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +149
    Seen another on the forum so may be saved [emoji4]

12. martynkhill

martynkhill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Hi

If bathfan has not replied/does not want it, I will offer £350 posted Royal Mail Special Delivery.

13. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi and thanks for that, I will let you know if anything happens... Brian

14. martynkhill

martynkhill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    OK thanks for the quick reply

Martyn

15. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi Martyn, I have heard back from bathfan who isn't in a position to agree right now so if you like I can sell you the iPhone 6s for the price of £350 inc RMSD and if we can get payment sorted out then I can have this off to you tomorrow for a speedy delivery.

Thanks, Brian

16. martynkhill

martynkhill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Hi Brian

Yes £350 with RMSD, send me a PM with your bank Details and I will pay now.

Martyn

17. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi Martyn, I have sent you a PM with payment details.

Thanks, Brian

18. martynkhill

martynkhill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Payment made to BrianMW

19. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Payment received, many thanks and nice to talk with you Martyn, the iPhone will be sent tomorrow with tracking details to follow.

Kind regards, Brian

20. Miss Mandy

Miss Mandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    @bathfan why are you making offers on items if you're not going to complete the deal? What is the reason for not completing?

21. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Hi, I just wanted to say that bathfan hadn't completely withdrawn but as they couldn't definitely complete until the next day when I PM'd them about the deal they said was OK to pass onto martynkhill who was next, hope this is OK, thanks, Brian

22. Miss Mandy

Miss Mandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    No, it's not. Your listing doesn't specify that the deal needs to be completed within a set time frame. We as a forum always allow a reasonable time frame to complete which would usually be 2-3 days, perhaps more at this time of year when people are busy with family.
    If you needed the deal completed by a certain time this should have been stipulated in the listing, otherwise you can receive a warning for failing to honour a deal.

23. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    I don't understand whats going on here? When I messaged bathfan about completing the sale he had a personal problem and wasn't sure he could complete so offered it to go to the next person which was martynkhill who accepted.

I'm not sure what I should have done here as one was no longer certain they wanted the iPhone and the next was, I didn't put any forced timeframe on anyone, was bathfan's choice to pull out, had bathfan wanted to complete the deal I would have of course honoured this so I am unsure why you are threatening me as I can't see what I have done wrong, perhaps if another moderator can look at this.

I feel I have traded fairly on AVF for years with no issues so being threatened publicly seems harsh in the least.

24. Miss Mandy

Miss Mandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    Ok, so I go back to my original question to @bathfan please, why did this deal fall through?
    Next time when I ask someone a question don't answer for them please @BrianMW , especially if it involves them having a personal problem and/or you're not going to explain it properly.

25. bathfan

bathfan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Sorry for the delay in responding, i asked Brian if we could delay the process of completing the deal until the following day, but said if he was after a quick sale he would be welcome to offer it to the other people that were after it.

26. Miss Mandy

Miss Mandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    Thank you @bathfan so you were happy to go ahead with the deal, you just wanted to complete it the next day? You hadn't refused to complete?

I'm concerned here because the rules are very clear on completing a deal. Once a deal is made it should be honoured unless there is a legitimate reason that it can't be. If somebody feels the need to withdraw they must contact a moderator to e plain the situation and request permission. Clearly that hasn't been done here and you both seem to be contradicting each other on why the deal didn't go complete.

27. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    @Miss Mandy @bathfan

Thanks for the post but there are several errors here, what bathfan has said above is not entirely correct, after the offer was made by Bathfan and I accepted I sent bathfan a PM as is normal and a while later I got this response as below:

Now please pay specific attention to the words "I'm not going to be able to confirm purchase until tomorrow" now this tells me the likelihood can be I wait another day and then bathfan may or me not be interested after making an offer so I took bathfans's suggestion and offered the phone to the next bidder who has paid and it has been sent.

To date I still can't see what rule I have broken and why I am constantly being badgered on the forum and now I feel I must ask for a more senior moderator to look into this as it has gone on long enough.

I have been a forum member for a few years with no issues and I have traded in many thousands of pounds of AV and other kit with no issues until this item, all I done was post a phone advert where my apparent crimes were allowing a member to pull out of an offer as there was little effect to me and then try to supply a moderator with information which for unknown reasons has caused offence.

So please can a senior moderator please now review this thread and please attach or open up my PM's on the matter so there is no longer any hearsay or guesswork.

Regards, Brian

28. Miss Mandy

Miss Mandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    Brian, there's no need to be getting stroppy or wasting a senior moderators time, no action has been taken against you and I'm simply trying to establish the facts as so far you're both giving me different versions. Your wording implied that bathfan was the one that withdrew whereas his wording implies it was you.

The rule that has been broken here is rule 22:

• Once a deal has been agreed (meaning an offer has been accepted) you may not withdraw from it without a very good reason. You will need to start a Private Conversation with a moderator with an explanation but the moderators still reserve the right to impose a short trading ban.
    So I'm trying to find out why this deal broke down as a warning may need to be issued to the person that withdrew. We are very strict on this rule as we don't like seeing people messed around, but we also don't like issuing warnings without first knowing the full story.

29. BrianMW

BrianMW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433
    Miss Mandy, I am not stroppy just upset so please refrain from name calling and keep this appropriate to the thread.

You are saying that I withdrew from the deal and this means either you or myself is taking a different meaning from this wording that is important:

"I'm not going to be able to confirm purchase until tomorrow"​

This wording was sent to me in a PM after an offer was made but then implies the offer is not confirmed which is by total definition a retraction therefore your interpretation to me is wrong.

If you feel that I am indeed being stroppy as opposed so my actual feel which is upset then again I feel another moderator should weigh in here, I notice @kez also moderates here or perhaps @Arcam_boy whom I have had some dealings with before on the forums.

You say that you need the full story, the thread is complete above and as I said please feel free to publish my full PM with bathfan but not the similarly titled thread with martynkhill as this contained postal and bank details when the deal was completed promptly and accurately without guessing if there is or isn't a deal.

Regards, Brian

30. Miss Mandy

Miss Mandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,416
    Brian, I'm not wasting another moderators time on this, it's wasted enough of mine already so it's not fair on them to be involved as well especially as it won't achieve or change anything.

You originally said that you moved on to the next person as bathfan wouldn't complete until the next day, then that changed to bathfan not being able to confirm the deal to the next day, and bathfan's version is that he couldn't complete until the next day. As the only people who can see the PMs are you and him I have to rely on what is being said on thread. This is very difficult when stories get changed and people get so worked up and post stuff that's not relevant, I just need the facts and I need them confirmed by both parties.

So please calm down and let me actually get the truth established.
    Again I reiterate that no action has been taken against anyone and nobody's integrity is being questioned or anything like that at all, I am simply trying to find out the full story. It really doesn't need this type of reaction.