Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Unlocked)

MadaCup

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Reaction score
For sale is my iPad Pro 10.5 inch. It’s in good overall condition, the only imperfection is a tiny dent on the back (see picture) and a slight raising of the bezel by the home button. The screen itself is the original (never repaired) and is in great condition as it has always been used with a screen protector.

As this is the cellular version you can use a sim card for data. The iPad is unlocked to any network.

Included with the iPad are a couple of cases, one of which is a Targus case which has hardy been used. I will also include a new tempered glass screen protector and the charger/cable with the original packaging.

Price: £320 delivered via RMSD, payment by bank transfer only. Collection also available from Essex/Liverpool Street/Bank

Attachments

brolly727

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Madacup,

I hope you're well and things are going well for you :) Would you consider £290? Also is everything working with it?

MadaCup

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Reaction score
Good morning. Everything works 100% as it should, no issues to report whatsoever. Would you go to £295? I can get it posted out to you today.

Top Bottom