For Sale Apple iPad Mini 4 - 128GB / WiFi / Silver

matt5000

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Reaction score
My daughter has upgraded to a new iPad Air so wants to sell her iPad Mini 4.

Per title, it's 128GB, wifi only model in silver.

Comes in box (different serial number as it was replaced by Apple while within warranty). No lightning cable or plug. It is also now out of warranty.

Condition is very good. There is a tiny dent on one side (see photos) and some slight scratching around the charging socket (see photos) and the slightest of hairline surface scratches on the screen x2 (ordinarily you wouldn't notice it unless the screen is off and you tilt it in the light - both about 2cm long). Otherwise, it's in great condition. The rear has been fully covered the whole time so has zero marks or scratches and screen is almost flawless.

Buttons all work as they should and the camera, speakers and charging port all work perfectly well. Battery lasts as it should, we haven't seen any issues with quick draining.

The iPad is updated to iOS 13.5.1 and will be reset to factory settings before being sent.

Will make a perfectly good first iPad for someone...

IMG_1078.jpg

Price and currency
£175
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank Transfer / Cash on Collection

Attachments

thariq

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Matt can you post a screenshot of the battery health from settings I can offer 150.

Thanks

edited due to realising there is no percentage for battery health on the iPad mini

matt5000

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Matt can you post a screenshot of the battery health from settings I can offer 150.

Thanks

edited due to realising there is no percentage for battery health on the iPad mini
Hi there,

This option to check battery health is not available on iPads; only iPhones. I looked online but it seems there's no straightforward way to check as the "Battery Health" option is not available under the Settings --> Battery option on iPads.

I have also now reset the iPad to Factory Settings.

Ah I think you edited your post while I was typing this. Can you clarify if you still want a screenshot because as I say, it's been reset now...

Thanks.

thariq

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Reaction score
No prob thats fine, my offer of 150 still stands
You don’t need to post the pictures

matt5000

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Reaction score
It's less the speed of it getting to you and more about insurance if it disappears while en route with RM. OK I will hold out a little longer but thanks...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LCD TVs for Movies, Laser Projectors, RIP Ennio Morricone, AV & Movie news, B+W Matt Damon
Top Bottom