Apple iPad Air ?

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Apple iPad Air

Might be on the horizon to compete with Asus Trabsformer prime !
could be an intresting year 2012 ;)

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Looking at the prime, it's just a tablet with a plugin keyboard? Or is there more to it than that? I can see apple just keeping the current iPad setup and offering a nicer plugin keyboard option if they really want to compete with the prime, although I'm not sure they do.

dc8900

Distinguished Member
Looking at the prime, it's just a tablet with a plugin keyboard? Or is there more to it than that? I can see apple just keeping the current iPad setup and offering a nicer plugin keyboard option if they really want to compete with the prime, although I'm not sure they do.

the Prime is pretty much the best Android tablet out there IMO and has the most elegant KB dock solution (even with my iPad 2 I do get a serious case of gadget-lust when it comes to the Prime). I'm not sure that Apple would release an 'iPad Air' as it would lead to too much blurring of the lines with the MBA. However, I can imagine that they might introduce a much better KB dock option.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom