Apple iMac 2021 to be available in five colors, Pro Display XDR design, and 20-core Apple Silicon; Mac Pro redesign to resemble stacked Mac Minis.

RoadsterUK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of interest for those of you who maybe interested in purchasing a new iMac or Mac Pro this year:

Silver for me, my mate has a space grey mac and despite being good at looking after his stuff he's managed to pick up a chip/scratch on the edge, it's silver underneath the finish. I like the look of the grey but silver looks nicer for longer IMO

They do look really nice assuming they're going to borrow from the current iPhone and iPad Air styling. I just need some of the apps and VMs to catch up and offer M1 versions before I can swap out the current iMac Pro.

I'd hold off until the new iMac Pro/M1x chipset is released towards the end of the year (I hope) !

It's been proving impossible to colour match the blue iMac with the walls. Will the Apple Store consider our choices if I bring in a can of paint? :D

Incidentally, we also have a room painted in pink... So this will make return customers even more satisfied

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom