Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Apple fans view on the nano

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by gerbilly, Sep 8, 2005.

1. gerbilly

gerbilly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +94
    This will surprise some and especially Johann but I am not a fan.

Now the mini at 4 and 6gb was a seperate DAP from the larger I-Pod in both style and battery life.

Sound quality I am certain will be no different with the nano, however to me this just looks like a poor man equivalent of the larger i-pod photo. With only 2gb and 4gb it has less capacity but it seem as though it will be a more expensive player just because of its colour screen.

The battery life on this is worse than my mini (which can get 20 hours) so I am very dissapointed in this device. They should have had an 8gb or a 10gb device and start getting the battery life sorted, the mini is fine but any criticism of the other players for battery life is justified. :thumbsdow

2. CrispyXUK

CrispyXUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Poo IMO, I've already got a Mobile Phone, Gameboy Advance & Nintendo DS that can hold more songs and play video too, no thanks apple