Question Apple earpods

Discussion in 'iPhone Forum' started by kah22, Jun 8, 2018.

1. kah22

kah22

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I’ve been looking at buying a pair of Apple EarPods for iPhone 6s. Im in the U.K. Two issues concern me.

The first of course is the number of fake Apple EarPods out there. Price wise ‘if it seems to good to be true, then it is to good to be true.’ So where can you buy a genuine pair of EarPods at a reasonable price ? That said it is appearing that the only way to guarantee a legimate pair is to buy from Apple !

Secondly I’ve been to the Offical Apple website and the reviews of the latest EarPods seem to be pretty poor. From personal experience what do members think? Reviewers seem to suggest that earlier models are better

I’d be interested in your feedback

Kevin

2. rob99

rob99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    I bought a pair last week from amazon got them for £140 which was £20 cheaper than Apple
    I like them they fit ok haven’t fell out while washing the car etc not as good as my Bose noise cancelling ones but they’re wired which is a pain and my over ears are wireless but get too hot while outside in the warmer weather
    Overall really like them with the charging box etc small easy to fit in the pocket