Apple 14 day return policy

mikee66

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any experience of this?

Basically I bought both the Apple watch and the Apple watch sport and I'm not sure what one to keep.

I have worn the Apple watch for a few days and the sport is due for delivery on tuesday.

Thanks

Mike

Used it many times for when I wanted to try out headphones and ear phones. Just say I would like to return this for a refund. Never had any questions or problems returning anything. Even returned phone cases before.

I returned my iPad Air 2 with no issues at all. It was perfectly simple. If you bought online (guessing you must have done as we're talking about watches) you can't return in store, it has to be collected.

Just give them a ring, they'll talk you through it. If I remember, Apple give you the courier's details and they contact you to arrange a convenient time and place for them to collect the item(s).

I had used the iPad for a week or so. Before collection, I just wiped it and packaged it up so it was as close to how I received it as possible. It was collected and I was refunded a few days later.

It's uncharted territory for you, but not for Apple, so really don't worry about it. Just give them a ring – the number should be on the packing/delivery note. Hope that helps.

Thanks guys!

Tbh I think I'll either return the sport or sell it for cost on here to help someone out.

Appreciate the help!

I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems selling it on here.

I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems selling it on here.
The worry is that it would end up on eBay mate.

Would need to be a long time member who would collect it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom