Append your name below if you have Live pause problems since the update

Sid and Coke

Standard Member
Reaction score
As the thread suggests, if your Sky+ plus box seems to be playing up after the recent software update , specifically a problem with your live pause, can you add your name to this thread. The Girly on Sky+ tech support recently tried to insult me by suggesting (tonight ) that this is the first she'd heard of it.

There are plenty of other threads to discuss possible fixes etc this thread is just a simple list of names, I'll start the ball rolling;

Me three :D

Oh yes !!

:mad:

me too :hiya:

I did, but a forced software update and a unplug - replug a couple of days ago have fixed it.

Pace PVR3

also having problem

Me too (eventually !) :)

Me too - but it went away when I did a planner rebuild (cos I'd lost some space prior to the upgrade but not got round to sorting it till afterwards).

I did - seems fine now...

Unplugging and switching back on seemed to cure for a day but problem came back... Did a forced update over a week ago and its been fine since.

Me too. Fixed it though. FOr now. Must try the suggestion that the problem is linked to pausing a DD film on Sky Movies.

Haven't watched a movie since the upgrade and I've had it twice (reboot to temp fix)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom