• We are currently running a full reindex on the database following a problem yesterday morning (Thursday 5th December).
    This will take a few hours to complete and during this time, search results will be incomplete or non-eixistant. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Append your name below if you have Live pause problems since the update

Sid and Coke

Standard Member
As the thread suggests, if your Sky+ plus box seems to be playing up after the recent software update , specifically a problem with your live pause, can you add your name to this thread. The Girly on Sky+ tech support recently tried to insult me by suggesting (tonight ) that this is the first she'd heard of it.

There are plenty of other threads to discuss possible fixes etc this thread is just a simple list of names, I'll start the ball rolling;

MacReady

Me three :D

The_kUrGaN

Oh yes !!

:mad:

gozzy

me too

micks_address

also having problem

A

andyAV

Me too - but it went away when I did a planner rebuild (cos I'd lost some space prior to the upgrade but not got round to sorting it till afterwards).

B

Boy Lex

I did - seems fine now...

Unplugging and switching back on seemed to cure for a day but problem came back... Did a forced update over a week ago and its been fine since.

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
Me too. Fixed it though. FOr now. Must try the suggestion that the problem is linked to pausing a DD film on Sky Movies.

Spencem

Haven't watched a movie since the upgrade and I've had it twice (reboot to temp fix)

C

Cynthia 7

Had loads of other problems since the update and now today the live pause is not working.

gavan

Novice Member
Add one more ... Live pause, Intermittent Failed recordings and seemingly random PIN requests for playing recordings.

If this group is anything to go by then there is a very widespread problem. I wonder if Sky will pull their finger out for a change.

Gav

Trending threads

Latest News

Sony update brings AirPlay 2 and Dolby Atmos support to select TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cleer FLOW II headphones get Google Assistant
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon introduces DHT-S216 All-in-One soundbar
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published