App passwords not saved

Kapolista

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi. My mum has a new Panasonic TV TX-40 HX and it does not save any App passwords from Netflix to Amazon, DAZN or HDplus.
Do you guys know about this problem? Just need to leave the app and later need to enter all login details again. Cheers. Sven

I've not come across that problem before - have you asked in the owner's thread ?

I would make sure it's updated to the latest firmware and try a factory reset. If the problem remains, get in touch with the retailer as that's got to be a fault.

I'm not sure what the consumer rights are in your country but here in the UK, the sooner you do this, the easier it will be to get a replacement set rather than the hassle of it being taken away for repair.

Have you checked for new firmware?

Thank you, mikej and Trollslayer. Factory Reset did not work, latest Firmware is installed. What is the owner's thread?

Thank you, mikej and Trollslayer. Factory Reset did not work, latest Firmware is installed. What is the owner's thread?

If you find out the exact model number (HX-???), you can then check this Panasonic TVs section for a review or owner's thread

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom