App needed to make texting a group of people easier

Giraffe76

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a friend who has a iphone 4s.She sends a lot of the same texts to a lot of the same people most weekdays.
I wanted to know if there is an app or a way to help her send these messages without having to use the long winded way she does at the moment.

Why not just group chat on whatsapp

Thank you for your reply steven but due to the circumstances that wouldnt work. Im not looking for a messenger type app but an app to help group the contacts&send the messages easier

Thank you for your reply steven but due to the circumstances that wouldnt work. Im not looking for a messenger type app but an app to help group the contacts&send the messages easier
Some apps seem to make the iOS group message experience a little better but not sure they remove the annoying bits

How to send group text messages on iPhone

Surely sending one group text the "long way" will still enable her to send it to the same group again faster the next time? The replies might come back individually but is that not a good thing so people who aren't required to see the replies don't get bogged down with constant message alerts for no reason?

I'm sure there is an app somewhere that can keep all the chatter into one long conversation if that's what you want. Try looking through the messaging apps and search for group messaging.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom