Apocalyptica

A

asavage97

I did a search on the forums and aparently the only person to even mention Apocalyptica on these forums within the last year was me this is a shock you people are missing the brilliance.

I suggest you all go out and buy Cult avoid there new album Reflections as I think the drums are alittle out of place but there earier stuff is also worth a mention: Plays Metallica (metallica songs played on 4 cellos) and the Inquesition Smyphony (a colection of Slayer and Metallica cover plus 3 of their own compositions)

but Cult is an essential part of anybodies cd collection.

Ive got S & M on DVD, thats as far as I am prepared to go.

Lots of Metallica was arranged for orchestra by Micheal Kamen, so it does translate across. However, I would rather listen to straight forward classical compositions.

Dude, its the violin bit, lets crowd surf............
How do you mosh to 4 cellos anyway;)

I'm a huge fan of Apocalyptica. Their version of "Hall of the Mountain King" on Cult (I think), is just blistering. Don't base your opinions on S&M.

Does anybody else think that Metallica was trying to cash in on Apocalyptica's cult status by doing those gawd-awful orchestral fusion pieces?

Apocalyptica does Metallica better than Metallica does these days.

Hmmmm well, I might check it out, if its not good I shall be straight up to Scotland with a big wheelbarrow full of derision and sarcasm;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom