Aphason stand

M

marylee

ALPHASON STAND AG94/2-S LCD STAND & MOUNT 32-43 SILVER

Is the above any good, hubby wants to buy one because of the tight space in lounge and he thinks it will help with the distance? Or could anybody recommends a good stylist tv stand to go with a panny 37 ins? Thanks

hardeepr

Novice Member
ALPHASON STAND AG94/2-S LCD STAND & MOUNT 32-43 SILVER

Is the above any good, hubby wants to buy one because of the tight space in lounge and he thinks it will help with the distance? Or could anybody recommends a good stylist tv stand to go with a panny 37 ins? Thanks

I had one with my 37" Panny and was a really nice match. However I did have an issue with the lack of space between the back of the plasma and the stand. (It was difficult to remove some of the scart leads.) Fortunately an email to alphason resulted in some free extra long spacers.

They have since changed the design to make mounting it easier but it may require a bit of checking to make sure the new fixing panel doesn't obscure the rear sockets. (I think it should be OK since the thickness of the brackets combined with the depth of the connection board of the plasma should give an enough space.)

If you PM me I can send you a PDF copy of the intructions that Alphason sent me, (along with a few comments regarding the possible instruction issue.)

M

marylee

Thanks, am also checking this one Alphason ADP3-96, it seems stronger. Are these floating tv stand any good, do not want the tv to come crashing down? Thanks

easywicked

Thanks, am also checking this one Alphason ADP3-96, it seems stronger. Are these floating tv stand any good, do not want the tv to come crashing down? Thanks

Hi,

I have one myself in piano black glass...looks very cool with the floating TV..You will not be disappointed...trust me....:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom