Apex Legends (PC)

Hi, Would I also be able to get a Discord invite please?

Really enjoying it, its ace as a squad. Someone ziplining across as someones smoking your exit and calling care packages. Its great.

Best free game, perhaps, ever?

Enjoying this a lot, would be better with a proper team rather than randoms, but still managed to get some wins, done it a couple of times even when we only had a team of two from the start.

Really like the drop mechanic where you all stick together, stops the team from being split right at the start, people seem to stick together more this way than in other games, in my limited experience.

anyone post up discord link? I am new, not very good but I'd rather play with "friends" with mics and lose than randoms and lose :)

just noticed! Well if anyone wants to play with mic im andrewukr6

Just learning game, level 14, 20 odd kills.

Don't get too excited about Discord, never anyone on there whenever I've been on.
Agreed, but the more people that have the link and know about it the more chances of someone being on.

Just been banned for cheating :eek: Have never cheated. TBH wouldn't know how to! Is there some sort of blanket ban or even some sort of hack going on?
Had an email from EA and it's written in chinese ( seems suspicious) and after using Google translate the gist of it was doing a password reset :eek::eek:

Have looked at my security settings on Origin and in my account security section there is

Password ******

(RUSSIAN WRITING) ****

If I ask for verification code email, it is also sent in chinese with a security code but I am not sure whether this is legitimate and I will not use it until I am certain it is official. Luckily I have no bank details on Origin

Any ideas

Last edited:
Just been banned for cheating :eek: Have never cheated. TBH wouldn't know how to! Is there some sort of blanket ban or even some sort of hack going on?
Had an email from EA and it's written in chinese ( seems suspicious) and after using Google translate the gist of it was doing a password reset :eek::eek:

Have looked at my security settings on Origin and in my account security section there is

Password ******

(RUSSIAN WRITING) ****

If I ask for verification code email, it is also sent in chinese with a security code but I am not sure whether this is legitimate and I will not use it until I am certain it is official. Luckily I have no bank details on Origin

Any ideas

No way is that a real email.
Can you play the game??

Likely a dodgy scam

I received a password reset email from Origin this morning, apparently they reset it due to suspicious activity. I didn't use the link in the password but requested a new reset link from the website and reset it using that. Looking at the activity in the EA account I can't see any obvious suspicious activity but maybe there's a wider issue going on with EA accounts.

I have contacted the help desk and am awaiting a response. Will update as and when...

Can you play the game??

No I have been banned

I have contacted the help desk and am awaiting a response. Will update as and when...

No I have been banned

Oh that's not a good sign

Maybe you got hacked and why the ban happened.

definitely looks like you've been hacked.

The one time I want to play it early and the frigging thing is down!

Got Champion on my 2nd game :)

Don't think I've actaully killed anyone yet but I'm really enjoying the game, plays better than Fortnite imo

First bash at this tonight
I get stuck in connecting to match
For like 30 minutes, and I have to ALT-F4
And is there a way to make RMB to hold ADS

Last edited:
First bash at this tonight
I get stuck in connecting to match
For like 30 minutes, and I have to ALT-F4
And is there a way to make RMB to hold ADS

Have to go into mouse/kb keybinds tab and then look for right mouse button or aim down sight and change it to hold

x7FHgPQ.png

Now to get 4k DMG

Only had 2k damage so far, good job. I see Jhonny was carrying your team aswell.

How did you get champion with no kills?

Well I mean my squad got champion, it was a hard carry by other squad members:D

Been playing alot of BF4 last couple of weeks but it's servers are a mess, can join a server that says almost full but can have no one actually in it.
Apex might be the shooter I stick with until they bring out a new BF, hopefully a new BF2145

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom