Apex Legends (PC)

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Really enjoying it, its ace as a squad. Someone ziplining across as someones smoking your exit and calling care packages. Its great.

Best free game, perhaps, ever?

TomKnowles

Enjoying this a lot, would be better with a proper team rather than randoms, but still managed to get some wins, done it a couple of times even when we only had a team of two from the start.

Really like the drop mechanic where you all stick together, stops the team from being split right at the start, people seem to stick together more this way than in other games, in my limited experience.

AudiophileUk

anyone post up discord link? I am new, not very good but I'd rather play with "friends" with mics and lose than randoms and lose :)

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Don't get too excited about Discord, never anyone on there whenever I've been on.

Thug

Don't get too excited about Discord, never anyone on there whenever I've been on.
Agreed, but the more people that have the link and know about it the more chances of someone being on.

sebbykin

Distinguished Member
Just been banned for cheating :eek: Have never cheated. TBH wouldn't know how to! Is there some sort of blanket ban or even some sort of hack going on?
Had an email from EA and it's written in chinese ( seems suspicious) and after using Google translate the gist of it was doing a password reset :eek::eek:

Have looked at my security settings on Origin and in my account security section there is

Password ******

(RUSSIAN WRITING) ****

If I ask for verification code email, it is also sent in chinese with a security code but I am not sure whether this is legitimate and I will not use it until I am certain it is official. Luckily I have no bank details on Origin

Any ideas

Last edited:

onezeon

Just been banned for cheating :eek: Have never cheated. TBH wouldn't know how to! Is there some sort of blanket ban or even some sort of hack going on?
Had an email from EA and it's written in chinese ( seems suspicious) and after using Google translate the gist of it was doing a password reset :eek::eek:

Have looked at my security settings on Origin and in my account security section there is

Password ******

(RUSSIAN WRITING) ****

If I ask for verification code email, it is also sent in chinese with a security code but I am not sure whether this is legitimate and I will not use it until I am certain it is official. Luckily I have no bank details on Origin

Any ideas

No way is that a real email.
Can you play the game??

Likely a dodgy scam

sebbykin

Distinguished Member
I have contacted the help desk and am awaiting a response. Will update as and when...

Can you play the game??

No I have been banned

Foster

Distinguished Member
definitely looks like you've been hacked.

Foster

Distinguished Member
The one time I want to play it early and the frigging thing is down!

BontaKun3000

Got Champion on my 2nd game :)

Don't think I've actaully killed anyone yet but I'm really enjoying the game, plays better than Fortnite imo

Delvey

Distinguished Member
First bash at this tonight
I get stuck in connecting to match
For like 30 minutes, and I have to ALT-F4
And is there a way to make RMB to hold ADS

Last edited:

BontaKun3000

First bash at this tonight
I get stuck in connecting to match
For like 30 minutes, and I have to ALT-F4
And is there a way to make RMB to hold ADS

Have to go into mouse/kb keybinds tab and then look for right mouse button or aim down sight and change it to hold

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Got Champion on my 2nd game :)

Don't think I've actaully killed anyone yet but I'm really enjoying the game, plays better than Fortnite imo

How did you get champion with no kills?

stument

Distinguished Member
x7FHgPQ.png

Now to get 4k DMG

Foster

Distinguished Member
Only had 2k damage so far, good job. I see Jhonny was carrying your team aswell.

BontaKun3000

How did you get champion with no kills?

Well I mean my squad got champion, it was a hard carry by other squad members:D

Been playing alot of BF4 last couple of weeks but it's servers are a mess, can join a server that says almost full but can have no one actually in it.
Apex might be the shooter I stick with until they bring out a new BF, hopefully a new BF2145

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Tidal streaming service acquired by Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021