.Apartment Setup.

Nice set up fella, very clean.

Looking at the KEF's also, how do you find them?

Kefs get my Thumbs up :)

But just replaced the Front left and right for some floor standers mordaunt shorts for music but yeah there good .

Very nice setup(s)

Quick question how did you fit the desk is it a DIY job, or is a some kind of kit ..

Thanks in advance

Steve

The Top is from Ikea cost around 30 poudns and the Crome Leg was 15 pounds and then just used some L brackets from B n Q !!

This apartment is fantastic! I'm off to uni next year so unfortunately I'll have to wait a while before I have something of this standard, but rooms like yours give me something to aim towards!

I was wondering, unless I have missed it I don't think you have said what the amp and speakers are in the chillout room (the ones not attached to the TV), what are they? (feel free to verbally slap me if i'm just being blind)

Yamaha RXV363 Receiver and NSP110 Speaker Pack

and then i have just added some Pioneer speakers for music .

This setup is something you should be proud of. Really nice blending of taste cost/benefit ratio. Starting good let´s see where you get at 30. Some dedicated cinema perhaps and a mansion hehe.

I have read somewhere in this thread that you wanted advice on speakers. In my humble opinion try B&W 600 series you will love the sound (even the smaller ones sound great), added with a rotel combo and it will be sweet. The only problem is price. You will be flat broke even longer hehe. Av bug is something most of us can´t explain but what a hell, we all know how it is great to chill out watching a movie or kicking back to a great song on a great setup.

Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Cheers i got some Mordaunt shorts 904i's will post some pictures soon

Last edited:
Dude is there any more you can tell me about your bedroom desk?

Been trying to get a desk for years now that would suit my needs and I think you've given me the idea of building one myself. What did you do with the cables etc?

Cheers.

Dude is there any more you can tell me about your bedroom desk?

Been trying to get a desk for years now that would suit my needs and I think you've given me the idea of building one myself. What did you do with the cables etc?

Cheers.

its from ikea mate it was just a desktop pice of wood in desk area from ikea around 40 pounds then i have one telescopic chrome leg also from ikea 20 pounds and the rest of it is L bracketed to the wall . then there is just a hole drilled behind the monitor where the wires go down to the pc .

Hope this helps :smashin:

Last edited:
Cheers i got some Mordaunt shorts 904i's will post some pictures soon
Ok some changes to my setups so here is the new pics.

Kit List
Living Room/Gadgets
Panasonic TH-50PZ70 50" Full HD 1080p/24 Plasma TV
Yamaha - DSP-AX761 7.1 AMP
Mordaunt short AvantsA904i fronts 902i rears and Kef egg center// KEF PSW 2010 subwoofer
Joytech AV Control Center
Xbox360-HDMI(Flashed)
Xbox Elite (Standard)
Original PS3-60GB
WII
Iphone 3GB 16GB
Iphone 3GB 8GB
x2 Nintendo DS Lite
x2 Original PSP
Dell D620 Laptop 2.2Ghz 2GB 500GB Laptop
PC
24" Iiyama LCD Full HD 1920x1080
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black-edition,AM3,OC@ 3.8 GHz,
Asus Crosshair III Formula
4GB (2x2GB) Corsair Dominator DDR3, PC3-12800(1600)
1TB Samsung Spinpoint
1GB XFX HD5770
650W Silverstone ST65ZF-GM PSU
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro v2
Lancool K58 Black Advanced Tower

Bedroom
TOSHIBA 32C3030D Regza 32" LCD
Panasonic DVD Sound System SCPT450EBK

Chill out Room
Samsung PS42A456P 42" Plasma TV
Yamaha RXV363 AMP
KEF KHT2005.2's and Yamaha centre/Sub-woofer
Xbox360(FLASHED)
PS3 - 80GB

Kitchen
Relisys RLT1520 15"

Living Room
LR1Medium.jpg

LR1aMedium.jpg

LR2Medium.jpg

LR3Medium.jpg

LR4Medium.jpg

LR5Medium.jpg

LR6Medium.jpg

LR7Medium.jpg

LR7aMedium.jpg

LR8Medium.jpg

LR9Medium.jpg

LR10Medium.jpg

Bedroom
BRMedium.jpg

Chill Out Room
CO1Medium.jpg

CO2Medium.jpg

CO3Medium.jpg

CO4aMedium.jpg

Kitchen
KMedium.jpg

Last edited:
Anthony, this is great ! The whole place looks very tastefully done.:thumbsup: The tv stand and table in the front room looks vaguely familiar and I can't think why ??:rolleyes:

Top marks mate. Enjoy !:smashin:

lol...yeah, thats true....but, all setup is awesome!!
very tastefull, clean.

:smashin::smashin::smashin:

its from ikea mate it was just a desktop pice of wood in desk area from ikea around 40 pounds then i have one telescopic chrome leg also from ikea 20 pounds and the rest of it is L bracketed to the wall . then there is just a hole drilled behind the monitor where the wires go down to the pc .

Hope this helps :smashin:

I went down that route, using a long bottom shelf off an old 6 foot by 6 foot Ikea shelving unit and some legs I found in the bargain basement of Ikea. Looks cool.

Thanks again. Oh and glad to hear there's another IT man on the forums :hiya:

Can't remember if I said it earlier but your setup is sick :thumbsup:

Oh and I forgot, have another question. :D

Want to have a small TV in the kitchen like yourself but I have no input for it, be it aerial or a coax lead from the Sky HD box. What did you go for on yours?

Hi mate i have the same cpu as you and same fan, what are your settings for the overclock. I can have 3.8 but if i do something like video converting i always get blue screen.

Awesome setup, especially since you're only 20, be proud! :smashin:

Main reason I'm replying though is to suggest you put something in your TV stand in your lounge to support the weight it's trying to hold. Looking at the pictures you can see it's starting to buckle in the middle from the weight of the TV. Might be fine but I'd try and stick some support under there anyways since it's starting to visibly bend a bit, would be a shame to have your TV crash through and break after investing in such a nice setup :rolleyes:

Maybe just get a solid block of wood, paint it white and stick it under there?

Your setup is fantastic! I really like those Ikea units you have either side of your TV. Shame they don't do them anymore. :rolleyes:

Top stuff :thumbsup:

Lovely set up(s) you have there :thumbsup:

Would you mind telling me where you got these shelves please?

LR8Medium.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom