.Apartment Setup.

That is LOTS of Malm you see with a footless Lack to finish off!

Flat looks good, you obviously have a good landlord - the finish on the property looks excellent. Judging by the photos he has been rewarded with good tenants too!

I don't really know what to suggest to replace the KEF eggs, nothing really fights them for style AND sound at the moment as far as I can see - although I just got rid of them in place of Jamo A102-HCS5 but only for size and visual effect. The KEF's blow them away for sound but meh!

thanks mate ..yeah its a nice apartment ..... i was excpecting my new PC KIT today but it hasnt arrived so i will post some pics of my new desk and Kit soon as it comes .... cheers for the advice about the kefs think i will hold on to them for a bit longer...

Is that a screen saver on the tv of a fire burning? Looks wicked and never seen anything like that before.

its a TV ART DvD look on ebay or amazon for Virtual Fire DVD ..yeah its good with a nice beer and some music on chillaxing ..... on the Sofa !! :smashin:

kool like White Chair may i ask where this is from .
Place is looking good ....

Last edited:
Very neat and tidy, nice kit for your age.

Stunning mate - You & your missus should be very proud of what you have @ such a young age.

That looks really sweet, hell of a 'first' set up! its probably best i don't relate what i was doing when i was 19, but it wasn't spending my money wisely on a nice flat and AV kit............................:D

Think the end units are called ILEN, but dont think they are made anymore.. There are a couple on ebay in white..

lovin the pad mate. Do you know what ikea call that unit you have in the living room. Must say you'v done really well with the place. Im 20 and i cant even sort out my own bedroom lol.

This setup is something you should be proud of. Really nice blending of taste cost/benefit ratio. Starting good let´s see where you get at 30. Some dedicated cinema perhaps and a mansion hehe.

I have read somewhere in this thread that you wanted advice on speakers. In my humble opinion try B&W 600 series you will love the sound (even the smaller ones sound great), added with a rotel combo and it will be sweet. The only problem is price. You will be flat broke even longer hehe. Av bug is something most of us can´t explain but what a hell, we all know how it is great to chill out watching a movie or kicking back to a great song on a great setup.

Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This apartment is fantastic! I'm off to uni next year so unfortunately I'll have to wait a while before I have something of this standard, but rooms like yours give me something to aim towards!

I was wondering, unless I have missed it I don't think you have said what the amp and speakers are in the chillout room (the ones not attached to the TV), what are they? (feel free to verbally slap me if i'm just being blind)

lovin the pad mate. Do you know what ikea call that unit you have in the living room. Must say you'v done really well with the place. Im 20 and i cant even sort out my own bedroom lol.

Which unit the PC desk or the Tv unit ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom