• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

.Apartment Setup.

thedude2011

Changes made to setup new pics below old pics removed ! cheers !

Kit List
Living Room/Gadgets
Panasonic TH-50PZ70 50" Full HD 1080p/24 Plasma TV
Yamaha - DSP-AX761 7.1 AMP
Mordaunt short AvantsA904i fronts 902i rears and Kef egg center // KEF PSW 2010 subwoofer
Joytech AV Control Center
Xbox360-HDMI(Flashed)
Xbox Elite (Standard)
Original PS3-60GB
WII
Iphone 3GB 16GB
Iphone 3GB 8GB
x2 Nintendo DS Lite
x2 Original PSP
Dell D620 Laptop 2.2Ghz 2GB 500GB Laptop
PC
24" Iiyama LCD Full HD 1920x1080
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black-edition,AM3,[email protected] 3.8 GHz,
Asus Crosshair III Formula
4GB (2x2GB) Corsair Dominator DDR3, PC3-12800(1600)
1TB Samsung Spinpoint
1GB XFX HD5770
650W Silverstone ST65ZF-GM PSU
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro v2
Lancool K58 Black Advanced Tower

Bedroom
TOSHIBA 32C3030D Regza 32" LCD
Panasonic DVD Sound System SCPT450EBK

Chill out Room
Samsung PS42A456P 42" Plasma TV
Yamaha RXV363 AMP
KEF KHT2005.2's and Yamaha centre/Sub-woofer
Xbox360(FLASHED)
PS3 - 80GB

Kitchen
Relisys RLT1520 15"

Living Room
LR1Medium.jpg

LR1aMedium.jpg

LR2Medium.jpg

LR3Medium.jpg

LR4Medium.jpg

LR5Medium.jpg

LR6Medium.jpg

LR7Medium.jpg

LR7aMedium.jpg

LR8Medium.jpg

LR9Medium.jpg

LR10Medium.jpg

Bedroom
BRMedium.jpg

Chill Out Room
CO1Medium.jpg

CO2Medium.jpg

CO3Medium.jpg

CO4aMedium.jpg

Kitchen
KMedium.jpg

Last edited:

DeathFromAbove

Holy crapola indeed! That's stunning mate... very tastefully done.

You're not involved in organised crime by any chance are you?

MARKAT

Strewth! 19 with all that kit already? Don't have any kids mate cos it'll never get replaced ;)

Very nice indeed.

How do you rate the KEF's?

Enjoy :smashin:

Carb

Novice Member
Really like the stand in the living room, and the fact that the cables are so neatly hidden - where did you get it?

THE_FORCE

Banned
Anthony, this is great ! The whole place looks very tastefully done.:thumbsup: The tv stand and table in the front room looks vaguely familiar and I can't think why ??:rolleyes:

Top marks mate. Enjoy !:smashin:

luke90

one of the nicest setups ive seen for a while. tastefully done. at 19 i take it you must be working and not at uni?
haha

:thumbsup:

THE_FORCE

Banned
mmmm I wonder! Relative perhaps? THE_FORCE_PADAWAN?

Very nice, However I detect a more refined taste in consoles than your 'mentor'! :smashin:
pffft ignore any comments from him - he's already had 3 RROD's :rotfl:, yet still fails to see the true side of the force !

Still looks good, even with that white thing in the bottom right corner of your tv unit.:thumbsup:

nacmacfeegle

Distinguished Member
Nicely done, if you are into media player visualsiers, try 'g force'. Its way better than the standard ones and free unless you need to upgrade for 20 dollars.

luke90

ahh i should have done something like that instead of going to uni and spending alot of money there. lol

;)

alz2605

Thats one fantastic looking pad you've got there mate! "Impressive, most impressive!" (Vader breathing in back ground)

On the subject on RRoDs, and as an owner of all 3 current gen consoles, my my first Xbox 360 only lived 3 weeks from its original launch date but my 2nd one has served me well.

But that may be down to the fact its only been turned on a few times since the Launch of PS3! The only games I'll be buying for Xbox are Gears of War 2 and Fable 2 (infact they will be the only 360 games I'll have bought this whole year!)

Where as on PS3 there are about 6 games I want to buy by Xmas on top of the 11 I have already bought this year!

luke90

Where as on PS3 there are about 6 games I want to buy by Xmas on top of the 11 I have already bought this year!

do you actually play all the games regularly? i seem to find il buy a game and play it for months. haha. current game is battlefield: bad company, online this is an awsome game.

alz2605

do you actually play all the games regularly? i seem to find il buy a game and play it for months. haha. current game is battlefield: bad company, online this is an awsome game.

I'll play them to the end usually and then replay the better ones a year or two down the line!

I do still have 2 games still in the cellophane tho! Damn work and family and social life!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom