Apart Mask 6 Garden Speakers - Best outdoor cables / Pioneer setup

Demiurgeuk

Standard Member
Hi Guys. Having a hottub installed in a 5 x 5m summerhouse. Will have a TV and SkyQ remote box inside. Looking to run a pair of speakers inside and a pair outside the summerhouse. Will be used for music mainly and watching the football, unlikely to be watching films etc.

I have an older Pioneer VSX-1016s in the loft in full working order. I was planing on using this connected to the TV / Sky and adding a Logitech bluetooth receiver for music streaminh from phone. Been reading though a few posts on here and am thinking of Monitor Audio Climate 60's inside and Apart Mask 6 speakers for outside (on the zone 2 outputs). Can someone suggest a suitable speaker cable. Also any advice on the above would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

DigitalDigger

When I did outdoor speakers, I put speaker wire inside hose pipe and sealed it. The connections were done inside a tupper wear box and silicone around the holes i drilled (speakers were rocks that had short non removable cables).
Worked just fine and with everything covered I just buried them

Demiurgeuk

Standard Member
When I did outdoor speakers, I put speaker wire inside hose pipe and sealed it. The connections were done inside a tupper wear box and silicone around the holes i drilled (speakers were rocks that had short non removable cables).
Worked just fine and with everything covered I just buried them
Thanks. The external speakers will be mounted on the summerhouse so no long runs needed. Just not sure on the best cable to buy.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom