Apart from the price, any differences between NV-MX300B and NV-MX300EG?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by giacomosol, Jan 18, 2002.

1. giacomosol

giacomosol
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello there,
    I live in Belgium and, like so many consumers, I'm always interested in saving a few euros when it comes to buy a new videocamera :cool: .
    When I have a look around to compare prices, I'm always surprised to see that camcorders are much cheaper in the UK, despite the fact that we both use the PAL format :eek: .
    So apart from the name, for instance, is there any difference between the Panasonic NV-MX300B (Uk model) and his European counterpart NV-MX300EG? If not, I could save up to 300 quid...
    Cheers
    PS Do you know any store which could deliver an International warranty in the UK?

2. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't think of anything that the EG version would have that the B version hasn't. really, this cam has everything you could want in a DV cam. The only gripe I've got with it is the fiddly on/off wheel thingy!