AOTC R1 @ CD WOW US or Canadian?

J

JHUK

Does anyone know if the AOTC region 1 is Canadian or USA?

Also, i think it was mentioned on here before (i looked for it but couldnt find it) is the region 1 LOTR extended cut @ CD WOW a US release as well?

I am pretty sure that there is no difference with Fox dvds.

Apart from ' maybe ' the Canadian R1 having French language on the cover!!! :mad:

Kev

Originally posted by mozzer
Apart from ' maybe ' the Canadian R1 having French language on the cover!!! :mad:

Kev

That is what I am talking about - Fox DVDs don't have french writing on the cover. I bought Ep1:TPM from Future Ent and it is identical to the US version.

I hate French covers but I've ordered AOTC from CD-WOW because Fox do not have dual language covers..... You will be safe if you order it from there.

I have AOTC and the only difference between the CANADIAN & U.S versions is the canadian has french audio & the u.s has spanish, just like TPM...

Originally posted by denonman
I have AOTC

Same here. A certain website that shall remain nameless, despatches their R1 discs up to 2 weeks early. Mine arrived this morning, 2 weeks and 1 day early.

Kiss and tell :D

Not sure if I should, as not sure if they're officially allowed to do it!

Ok then. DiscEmporium.com. Not the cheapest site, but great service, and if you're after anything early.......

Cheers for that :)

thanks

just order it

from pete

The latest video from AVForums

RESTORATION vs. REVISIONISM: At what point do 4K video and audio 'upgrades' cross the line?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom