AOTC R1 @ CD WOW US or Canadian?

J

JHUK

Does anyone know if the AOTC region 1 is Canadian or USA?

Also, i think it was mentioned on here before (i looked for it but couldnt find it) is the region 1 LOTR extended cut @ CD WOW a US release as well?

Lex

I am pretty sure that there is no difference with Fox dvds.

DodgeTheViper

Apart from ' maybe ' the Canadian R1 having French language on the cover!!! :mad:

Kev

Lex

Originally posted by mozzer
Apart from ' maybe ' the Canadian R1 having French language on the cover!!! :mad:

Kev

That is what I am talking about - Fox DVDs don't have french writing on the cover. I bought Ep1:TPM from Future Ent and it is identical to the US version.

I hate French covers but I've ordered AOTC from CD-WOW because Fox do not have dual language covers..... You will be safe if you order it from there.

D

denonman

I have AOTC and the only difference between the CANADIAN & U.S versions is the canadian has french audio & the u.s has spanish, just like TPM...

higenbs1

Originally posted by denonman
I have AOTC

Same here. A certain website that shall remain nameless, despatches their R1 discs up to 2 weeks early. Mine arrived this morning, 2 weeks and 1 day early.

higenbs1

Not sure if I should, as not sure if they're officially allowed to do it!

higenbs1

Ok then. DiscEmporium.com. Not the cheapest site, but great service, and if you're after anything early.......

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom