Aorus X3 Plus V3 13.9" Gaming Laptop Review & Comments

I question that this is stunning and worth of 8/10 - I'd say it was unbalanced. Matching a very high resolution display with a GPU incapable of maintaining decent framerates is a complete failure for a gaming laptop. It should be running a lower resolution display, preferably with G-Sync.

For other laptops, you might score higher, but when the primary purpose is gaming? It's arguably below average.

Too expensive especially as you can get the 15.6" MSI GS60 2QE GHOST PRO GTX 970 which is basically same weight for much less and have option of 2K/3K or 4K screen. Slightly bigger but more usable 15.6" display yet only 1.9Kg. Also, getting excellent reviews generally keeping noise/heat down (weak point is battery).

For other laptops, you might score higher, but when the primary purpose is gaming? It's arguably below average.

Primary purpose doesn't have to mean sole focus. It might not be the best purely gaming laptop, but I'd imagine most gaming laptops run more than just games and the market for purely gaming laptops is relatively small.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom