Aoc L32w55it

G

Gary72

Want to get another second TV after returning the sharp lc32ag8e i bought ......it was awful on SD pictures and colours were washed out on the 360 ..been looking at the TV i mentioned above ...specs seem ok ..anyone got one ..?? or know of another decent one under £500 ?? been looking at the hannspree but still unsure after reading the thread the last few days ..

many thanks if u can give me some advice :clap:

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
I don't know what setup you have but my son has the sharp lc32ag8e and the Colours are vibrant and picture quality is excellent. Even the reviews for the set are always positive.

G

Gary72

well i say its gone back its due to be returned this afternoon .... posted for some settings but no one got back to me ?? got any i could use just to check bud ??

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
How have you connected your XBOX, the preferred method seems to be via component for better colours. As far as he settings are concerned it was a very quick tweak to get the colours NOT so strong and that was it.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom