AOC i1659FWUX USB monitor in the UK?

Deleted member 253639

Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently discovered the idea of a USB monitor for travelling with and using on client sites.
The best option at the moment seems to be the AOC i1659FWUX but I've not yet found a UK stockist, is anyone aware of one?
The other alternative is the Asus MB169B+ but the AOC seemed like it would be better

I've heard more people talk about the Gechic ones than either of those, they're brighter so usable in more environments and have standard inputs instead of using DisplayLink so are compatible with more devices.

It looks like the AOC you're after is a new model so it probably hasn't launched here yet.

I've heard more people talk about the Gechic ones than either of those, they're brighter so usable in more environments and have standard inputs instead of using DisplayLink so are compatible with more devices.

It looks like the AOC you're after is a new model so it probably hasn't launched here yet.

Interesting thank you, I hadn't come across those, I will have a google!

That is the conclusion I came to :( Will check out the Gechic ones as an alternative for sure

The Packed Pixel ones are interesting too.
Those ones I did spot but I am ideally looking for something 15-17" ish and 1080p but loosing a few inches for a higher res might be worth it

hmmm maybe spacedesk and my surface could work....

hmmm maybe spacedesk and my surface could work....

This actually works surprisingly well, need to check if it works when they're both connected to my phone and then come up with a screen mount for it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom