Anywhere to buy better than Comet?

SILVERBACK

to tell you the truth mate i never really had any probs with comet currys on the other hand is a different story.that does seem like a very good price though for that tv an im not sure you will be able to beat that.i would recommend if you was gonna get a extended warranty then do it through domestic an general themselves you will save hundreds.id say go for it unless you feel that little confidence that you would rather pay extra an buy somewhere else

grahamd

Standard Member
empire direct in their terms & conditions refund 120% of the difference, you have 7 days from purchase date, tv has to be in stock.
hope this helps.

SILVERBACK

do they still have the 23p grahamh though i was under the impression this set was discontinued ??

astonbilla

Unbeatable.co.uk has a 21 day satisfaction guarantee

C

chegz60

bought from Comet Direct and very happy with service and price;)

Garrett

Try John Lewis they also give you 5 years free guarantee. The have more offer if you ring them than online.

S

SimonG

I may be giving Comet stick unfairly. I checked with the Mrs last night, and it's Currys we had problems with once and Comet we have bought white goods from for 15 years without grief.

So Comet got my order, and I paid £6 to have them tune it in, on the basis that at least they wont get out the house if it's completely broken.

Thanks for all your views.

Asterixed out swear word edited by lynx

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom