anywhere still selling Harmony H655?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by spook, Aug 20, 2006.

1. spook

spook
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm trying to find anywhere in the uk that's still selling the Harmony H655 remote?
    I know these were going very cheap a short while ago (£19 in Dixons!)

I know they don't have all the bells and whistles of the new remotes, but I would just like to replace my old 655 without having to create a new profile as far as programming goes,

been serching around the net without any luck:thumbsdow
    anyone know of an outlet still selling (in stock) the Logitech Harmony H655?

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    no idea mate could try the distributor in the UK, Invision hey may now of a dealer with stock.

3. stephenashforth

stephenashforth
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Spook, I bought one last week at my local Currys (Craigleith, Edinburgh) for £19.99. I was amazed to see it there as I thought it had been discontinued. Like you, I wanted it as a replacement for my current one. It works fine just now but would hate to be without it.

I suggest that you pop into a branch of Currys or Dixons and ask them to do a stock check on all the branches. You never know.