Anytime TV - Scooby Doo

Ewoody

Sky have recommended I might be interested to watch scooby doo.
What next tele-tubbies.
Come on Sky .. get a grip.

N

northernm

moved in with my brother yesterday he's 36 and is quite happy scooby doo's on there

Starburst

Novice Member
Loved Scooby Doo and the earlier Tom & Jerry:)
Since at this time SKY can not tailer content to the individual we are going to get an eclectic assortment, if something is there you don't like get rid of it or ignore it.

gerryman62

Loved Scooby Doo and the earlier Tom & Jerry:)
Since at this time SKY can not tailer content to the individual we are going to get an eclectic assortment, if something is there you don't like get rid of it or ignore it.
im hoping for daffy duck on anytime, thers no kids here, so dont want to look in cartoons feel like a perv if i did.

Starburst

Novice Member
im hoping for daffy duck on anytime, thers no kids here, so dont want to look in cartoons feel like a perv if i did.

Mr Garabaldi's second favourite thing in the universe:)

You know, never felt like a pervert watching cartoons, not the sort you get broadcast TV anyway:eek:

N

NEIL J JONES

What am I missing having anytime turned off, all these fantastic things Sky have been promishing us have finally arrived. Bill and Ben and Andy Pandy are lined up for nexts weeks downloads. Switch anytime on, put your earplugs in and wait for the downloads.

Ewoody

come on Sky ... wacky races are a must for anytime TV.
dick dastardly and muttley in the mean machine, great childhood memories.
TV at it's best.

I've sent Sky the link ..
http://www.hotink.com/wacky/

N

NEIL J JONES

come on Sky ... wacky races are a must for anytime TV.
dick dastardly and muttley in the mean machine, great childhood memories.
TV at it's best.

I've sent Sky the link ..
http://www.hotink.com/wacky/
Now your talking, why are sky downloading all these second rate movies that half of us cant watch anyway, lets have some muttley. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom