• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anytime tv not working

assassin786

Established Member
hi,

i have a problem,when i press the red button to access anytime tv on sky it wont let me it says the service is currently unavailable try again in a few hours.Well tried for a few days now and seems to be the problem.

help plzzzzzzzz

cheers

bri1

Established Member
Hello,

This may be a blessing, I turned mine off as it just seemed to download a load of old crap, mainly Kids programmes & mundane Docu's!:thumbsup:

But seriously have you tried resetting the power then re-setting the anytime to on in the service menu?

assassin786

Established Member
Hello,

This may be a blessing, I turned mine off as it just seemed to download a load of old crap, mainly Kids programmes & mundane Docu's!:thumbsup:

But seriously have you tried resetting the power then re-setting the anytime to on in the service menu?

what do you mean by "service menu" sorry im a newbie idiot lol

bri1

Established Member
Hello,

With the Sky + box on, If you press the blue "services" button on your SKY+ remote,This will bring you to the services menu.

highlight & Press option 6 Anytime TV setup.

there you will see a screen that says enable Anytime TV, make sure the "Yes" is selected, then save new settings.

When I first turned it on it took a little while for it to start working, just keep checking the anytime red button on your TV guide menu.

Cheers

P.S.

Do be aware that it can slow down your box a little from what I can gather.

F

Fatwaz

first of all make sure anytime tv is set to on in the services,sky+ set up menu.

it also has to be in standby overnight to receive anytime programs as these are when they are d/l.if your box isnt in standby or in use all night it wont d/l anytime so you will keep seeing that message.

p.s.anytime doesnt slow down the box at all :)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom