Anytime Programmes Deleted/Replaced Before Available To Date?

mremulator

The Wife and I fancied watching Shop Girl on Anytime last night, which was supposed to be available until Sunday. However, it had already been deleted/replaced with other movies and programmes?

ozsat

Programmes you intend watching later should be moved to your planner by pressing 'record'.

I don't know what the rule is about deletion before time.

Cyril

Unfortunately you have to clear enough space on your 160GB before you can copy or delete any programmes you want from Anytime. This is BAD.

There is no other way to extend the expiry date, which sucks.

My drive is always full, so I have only watched one Anytime programme so far as

a) They are not usually programmes I want to watch
b) They expire too quick
c) I've already seen the stuff

In fact I do waste a fair amount of time trying to clear stuff from Anytime in the hope of getting something good :(

mremulator

Thanks for the tips.

Sky should make sure that as new content is added, that programmes simply move down the list until they reach their expiration date.

Simple really, all they have to do is calculate the available space and not add things unless there is enough available space.

My pennies worth.

Jaycee Dove

I have noticed this a couple of times (though deletion on the due date is the norm).

Transamerica appeared and disappeared within 24 hours!

CARLOS

Distinguished Member
I have noticed this a couple of times (though deletion on the due date is the norm).

Transamerica appeared and disappeared within 24 hours!

Yep same here, i had Transamerica available to watch yesterday morning and by last night it had gone :confused:

mremulator

Cyril

What's TiVo got to do with Sky HD Anytime? :rolleyes:
Well if you want to see how best to use spare disk space or reserved disk space, and how Anytime could be 100 times better :)

A bit like someone deciding to design cars with square wheels and then someone else pointing out that sometime ago round ones work better :)

I expect NDS Sky+ software to catch up with an 8 year old TiVo by 2016:)

Mike Groves

......Sky should make sure that as new content is added, that programmes simply move down the list until they reach their expiration date......

Mine seems to do roughly just that. But then I've never interfered with it's operation by deleting things myself. Haven't watched much of either mind you :)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom