Anytime Problems? Children of Men is on again! (And more)

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by WilliamTM, Sep 4, 2007.

1. WilliamTM

WilliamTM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    (I'm posting this here as I feel it's more approate then posting it in "HDTV Programs", as it's directly related to Sky HD viewers.)

So, did your Anytime stuff itself up again? Set a reminder - according to the new Radio Times, it will be on Sky Movies HD2, Friday, 14th September, at 4pm, and again at 10pm. :D :cool:

Also, I noticed that Superman Returns is being shown on Sky Movies HD2 on Saturday only, at 8pm - nice to see Sky are doing it normally for once, instead of replying on Anytime. :thumbsup:

Another one - X-Men, The Last Stand, Tuesday 11th, 2pm and 8pm, Sky Movies HD2.

And last and definitly the most thrilling of them all - Herbie will be celebrating its millionth showing on Saturday, SMHD2, 11am (but who cares?). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

2. Bernie Steak

Bernie Steak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    I think Herbie has been replaced by Diana "documentaries" on the Anytime schedule.

3. mkcurtis

mkcurtis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    All this is driving me nuts. I feel im missing out on so much that Ive given up rushing downstairs in the morning and hitting the red button to see what the Anytime Godmother and her Fairies delivered in the night.

I want Children of Men in HD and I want Superman Returns in HD. Thats all I want. Others have it, I pay £60+ a month to them and I want those movies please!

4. colham

colham

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Lol - I was having a rant about that dizzy bint being all over the news, then turn on Anytime and she's all over that too!