Anytime+ and picture quality

ilise

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have just activated anytime+ and I am very excited.
However I have to ask this.
Even though showcase (classic anytime) has almost all its content in HD the other downloadable staff is of classic or a bit worse resolution.
I recon it is due the volume of megabytes needed to download huge files.
Is it standard for anytime+? Is there any content in HD other than the classic showcase contet?
Thank you
Nick

Last edited:
Movies.

Are you sure?
I have dowloaded a movie from this week's premieres but the quality of picture was worse than terrible. No connection to HD or even close to SD quality whatsoever.
Nick

Are you sure?
I have dowloaded a movie from this week's premieres but the quality of picture was worse than terrible. No connection to HD or even close to SD quality whatsoever.
Nick

Sure you downloaded the HD versions? You need to go to the "All" section to see all of the HD available.

Sure you downloaded the HD versions? You need to go to the "All" section to see all of the HD available.

Thank you,
I did not know that, I went to movies and section last updated.
Did not go to all.
Will try it this evening.
Thank you for your input.
Cheers,
Nick

What do you consider so good about things downloaded from the internet, in addition to all the things you get direct from the satellites?:confused:

What do you consider so good about things downloaded from the internet, in addition to all the things you get direct from the satellites?:confused:

If you are refering to me is because of two things.
1. I have the opportunity of seeing something I have missed even from a failed recording. I could recorde it again but then again downloading is immediate.
2. I can see series I did not have the chance to watch them in the past and I would like to have a sneak peek.
Nick

It was more of a general question, but thanks.
I'm looking for a reason why I should turn it on.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom