anytime and hard drive upgrades

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you may rememer that i had a brand new box delivered saturday following the problems i had with my last box and the upgraded 1TB hardrive that i put in it.

anyway when the new box was installed it did not have anytime yet dowloaded.

i was not sure whether i could upgrde the hard drive to the TB drive until the software for anytime had downloaded.

anyway as the drive was fresh i did an immediate copy plus and put the new TB drive into the box.

everthing was working fine until this morning when anytime appeared in my options.

since getting anytime i have had numerous problems ie sound only on certain channels , picture only on others.

i have since put it back into standby pulled the lead out and so far this afternoon its been ok.

the question i have is do you have to wait for anytime to be already on the box before you do the upgrade, as will the anytime software [Please observe the forum rules re swear words. JayCee. Moderator] the new TB drive.

Shouldn't make any difference. If you have any more trouble - stick the original drive back in - do a forced update to Anytime - then upgrade to 1TB with copy+

still working at the moment - fingers crossed

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom