Anyones kids got a Hudl 2?

Discussion in 'Tablets Forum' started by Fat_Tony, Dec 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Fat_Tony

Fat_Tony
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,048
    HI folks

My kids Hudl 2's proved a disaster, one with back 3 times in 3 months - the other lasted 3 months then packed up. Both have now ben replaced with the similar priced Lenovo Tablet from Argos which so far seem great.

Ive got one (possibly 2 if I can find it) leather cases for the Hudls that are no good now as they don't fit the Lenovos. If anyone wants them for there kids I'm happy to send it on. I might also have a packet of screen protectors but again it depends if I can find them. The cases are not new but are certainly decent enough to keep using as they only had 3 months wear and tear. They are the basic chunky leather cases with that fold back on themselves to create a little stand.

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know and ill send them on,

Merry Christmas :)

2. dmx005

dmx005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Don't suppose you have a Hudl 2 that doesn't work anymore, my kids dropped hers down the stairs last week and the screen cracked. I've seen someone mention somewhere they replaced the screen themselves so might try and do that if I can find a device for cheap.

Re the cases, they would come in very handy (we have 2 Hudl's) if you still have them. Happy to pay postage.

3. Fat_Tony

Fat_Tony
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,048
    The hudls went back for a full refund, I also took an extra £30 from tesco to compensate for all the messing about and 60 mile round trips to return each time.

Message me the address and I'll forward them on when I'm next out

4. dmx005

dmx005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    That's great, many thanks! PM on the way.