Anyone?

D

Dr Pumpstain

Ok, I place my order this weekend for a Samsung PS42V4SX...The specs seem good and the price excellent (sub £1,800) but I haven't seen any reviews or comments good, bad or otherwise on here or on other sites...are there any last minute comments with regards to this model before I shell out my hard earned??? Cheers guys.

I looked at the PW6 but am unclear as to what connections it comes with, am I reading it wrong because I thought all the connections had to be bought seperately and if they do it goes over my budget?

Usually bundled with a scart board, but wonders are achievable with no boards at all, what do you wnat to connect? Do you have an AV amp, do you need one, it could be they key to plasma success.

Thanks for this I really appreciate it. At the moment I have Sky Digital (not Sky+), PS2, Gamecube and Xbox with all the sound running through a Sony DAVS880 home cinema system. They are connected to a Philips 32" CRT TV via a 5-way switchable SCART block. That's it, nothing fancy. Would the Panasonic be ok for this use?

Yes, the bundled scart board will deal with this in exactly the same way. You then have 2 slots free for future developments, and the VGA port which is configurable for component from the 880 if you like. Cables for this start at £30 ish.

Fantastic...I will try to sort this at the weekend...thanks for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom