Anyone work for BMW? Car search required

Digger

Trying to find my perfect car! At the moment its a BMW 540i Sport '99-'03, but in Sterling Grey, something like this. Can I find one anywhere? Nope. Tried autotrader, pistonheads, E & M, compucars. . .

If there is anyone in the trade here can they let me know if this car was EVER available in Sterling Grey for the UK market? Otherwise it will have to be silver which is what i currently own. Just preferred a slight change.

Ian J

Banned
can they let me know if this car was EVER available in Sterling Grey for the UK market? Otherwise it will have to be silver which is what i currently own.

There are other versions of grey available if you don't want silver as I've just spotted a graphite grey 740i for sale.

Most car manufacturers change their colours every few years and it's possible that Sterling Grey wasn't used prior to 2001 as looking through Autotrader using that colour as a search term brings up just one BMW from 2001 and one more from 2002 with the colour coming into it's own in 2003

As a matter of interest the Beemer that I've just bought for my wife is in that colour but that's a 2003 car

sidicks

Banned
Silver Grey is not too dissimilar to Sterling grey - slightly lighter, I think. But nonetheless, quite different from Silver.
:lesson:
Sidicks

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom