• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone with Scuzz Tv

eviljohn2

Prominent Member
VH2 is floating my boat these days compared to the rest. It's very much like MTV in the pre-digital days when it had interesting music shows on rather than just imported stuff.

TBH though, the music channels are pale in comparison these days to Radio 1 in my opinion which is now at the top of it's game. Zane Lowe is the best show on the airwaves at the moment and his enthusiasm is infectious and the rest of the daytime shows are plenty engaging.

I used to be a Virgin Radio guy but now that's absolutely terrible playing nothing but Coldplay and the Beatles with dull presenters. XFM used to be OK but only seems to play Hard-Fi and the Kaiser Chiefs now. Lauren Laverne is great in the mornings though. :)

Toasty

Distinguished Member
P-Rock, short lived channel a year or so ago was sorely missed as it had some mad bands on. Scuzz is a good choice as I agree with your Kerrang comments. My daughter drives me nuts when she gets the remote because each music channel is accessed every five seconds until a song she likes is playing!

Toasty

Distinguished Member
eviljohn2 said:
TBH though, the music channels are pale in comparison these days to Radio 1 in my opinion which is now at the top of it's game. Zane Lowe is the best show on the airwaves at the moment and his enthusiasm is infectious and the rest of the daytime shows are plenty engaging.

I agree with this and its not always said out loud. I spend a lot of time in the car and have moved around radio stations and my mp3 player but of late I've stuck Radio 1 on and been happy to listen to what they do, fickle really as a year or two ago I couldn't stick it.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Sick Boy said:
Best music channel on Sky. Eclipsing the now non music MTV2 and laziness of Kerrang for showcasing new rock music.

Check the video by Dragonforce - Through the fire and the flames

Powermetal rules:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love that video :smashin: :smashin: :smashin:

The close ups on the guitar solo's :D
How fast are those guys??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do find though that as good as Scuzz is they only have their Video's on loop :(

A while back you could set you watch by them...at 8:00 in the morning it was normally Within Temptaion - Angels followed straight away by My Chemical Romance - I'm ok then Disturbed - Stricken

Then at 7:30pm it was exactly the same like they only have enough video's for 12hrs of playtime.

Check it out...I'm sure it's still the same (Not nessicarily those video's though)

Neil

mjn

Distinguished Member
Kerrang is terrible, Scuzz Tv is far better!!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom