anyone with experience of this site

I don't think I would trust it to be honest.
Domain only bought on 23rd Nov this year.

Code:
  Domain name:
        primetechshop.co.uk

Registrant:
        Sandris Benins

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        Fairfax Road
        Sutton Coldfield
        B75 7JX
        United Kingdom

Registrar:
        1 & 1 Internet AG [Tag = SCHLUND]
        URL: http://www.1and1.co.uk or http://registrar.1und1.info

Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 23-Nov-2011
        Renewal date:  23-Nov-2013
        Last updated:  23-Nov-2011

It is registered in Sutton Coldfield but the shop street address in in Gloucestershire.
Could be a small shop starting to sell online, best call them first I think.

i was just looking at them as well as they have a couple of too good to be true prices on the ue55d7000 and the top of the line 55" sony 3d led set

saw this so don't think i'll bother!

primetechshop.co.uk Review

Not to be trusted at all.

They say they use amius-transport.co.uk as couriers, most stuff on the page is copied from other courier sites.
aurumparcel.co.uk is pretty much the same, also a few others that don't seem to be active but did have similar content.

The courier sites code seem to be stolen from this Russian web site http://selmaks.by, they have the same phone numbers in the pages code.

The main 'shop' page is made using a joomla template, http://demo.joomla-monster.com/120-jm-electronic-equipment-store

As the old saying goes, if it seems to good to be true it probably is.

I tried to call them several times today as they have a nex5n advertised £180 cheaper than anywhere else, and I got no reply. I did a bit of a search and found that the 'Director' is the director of 5 different companies, 4 registered to the address on the website and one in Gloucester. I decided to get the one I was looking at from Jacobs Digital, at least I could speak to somebody and confirm stock, then i collected it from the shop so no worries about postage.

I would steer clear until somebody has actually spoken to somebody from the shop or visited them to see if they are legit, their prices look too good to be true.

When it's to good to be true....

What's the Gloucester address. I'll go pay a visit.
Should be driving through Nailsworth tomorrow too. :smashin:

TECHSHOP LIMITED
SMITH HOUSE GEORGE STREET
NAILSWORTH
STROUD
GLOUCESTERSHIRE
UNITED KINGDOM
GL6 0AG
tel. 08445499077

What's the Gloucester address. I'll go pay a visit.
Should be driving through Nailsworth tomorrow too. :smashin:

Nikon D700 £654.78,anybody going near by can you pick me up a couple :D:D

Can you also pick up 3-4 D700 too and throw in a MacBook Pro 15" for £654....

Also throw in the Rangemaster Toledo 110 Range Cooker for £1K..:smashin:. now this seems to be a very very diversified business... Only thing missing is the kitchen sink... :eek::devil:

This is strange one.

His other companies are light, been trading locally for many years, I've even done work for them myself.

This new techshop is a bit more fishy. I didn't get a chance to have a look in nailsworth today, but I have to go to Stroud to tomorrow which is the next small town along, so hopefully I can nip in and see.

I ordered something of them on Monday.
They promptly sent me a tracking reference. I since tried to call them 30 times - impossible.
Also, the transport company literally doesn't exist. No number, no answer to emails.
I called the surrounding business and there is no shop there at the address.
Should have been delivered today, but nothing.

I ordered something of them on Monday.
They promptly sent me a tracking reference. I since tried to call them 30 times - impossible.
Also, the transport company literally doesn't exist. No number, no answer to emails.
I called the surrounding business and there is no shop there at the address.
Should have been delivered today, but nothing.

Hopefully you can get your money back :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom