anyone with an X9 and harmony 1000

tabs

Prominent Member
Reaction score
im considering the harmony 1000 remote, but can the harmony work all the settings in the X9 menu's ? cheers

i use the 885. but I only use it to automatically power it on and off, after that it auto selects the input. i use the remote if i ever need to adjust the settings.

Aren't Harmony's fully programmable? You should be able to 'learn' all the functions if you have the original remote.

i use the 885. but I only use it to automatically power it on and off, after that it auto selects the input. i use the remote if i ever need to adjust the settings.

i see what your saying, but does'nt that difuse the idea of having a multi remote :rotfl:

Aren't Harmony's fully programmable? You should be able to 'learn' all the functions if you have the original remote.

so ive heard, but i need it to switch between ... movie, game, user settings etc

plus the added comfort of another remote if the supplied X9 one goes toots up, as there are no other manual buttons on the X9 to use :smashin:

Hi.

I have a question about X9, that you may be able to answer.

When connecting my NAD T515 DVD to X9, using HDMI, it says unsupported signal, automaticly finding the signal.....

Do you have an idea what i can do to help this problem?

Kamban

And it's not the lenght of the cable. As suggested by a guy in a store here in Copenhagen.

I have tried both a 1 and a 10 meter cable. Samme answer.....

Hi.

I have a question about X9, that you may be able to answer.

When connecting my NAD T515 DVD to X9, using HDMI, it says unsupported signal, automaticly finding the signal.....

Do you have an idea what i can do to help this problem?

Kamban

is the DVD player a blu ray jobby ? ... if so it could be that the DVD player is set to 1080p ... just a thought like

Not a blue-ray.....

It is set up to 16:9....

Strange......

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom