Anyone with a Wii & 360 & Panasonic PX60, Question about connections

oasismark

Distinguished Member
I want to connect my Xbox360 through VGA and my Wii through Component to my Panny PX60

However both those inputs are on the same 'colour' when i choose my input?

It says C/PC = meaning component and vga connections.

Is this ok?

I presume the console that is giving an output will be displayed?

What if they are both switched on and both give outputs, which will be shown?

D

Deleted member 380232

Can I ask your opinion. I have a 360 and a Wii and will probably order this exact telly (42" version) once the sales starts. Just wondered what you though of the quality - it's mostly the PQ of the gaming I'm fussed about.

Thanks

oasismark

Distinguished Member
thanks

Yes 360 is amazing! tv is amazing, great PQ.

42" Will be about £900 after xmas.

shaunr

Can I ask your opinion. I have a 360 and a Wii and will probably order this exact telly (42" version) once the sales starts. Just wondered what you though of the quality - it's mostly the PQ of the gaming I'm fussed about.

Thanks

I've got these 3 and confirm picture quality across the board is excellent. Don't get me started about hd-dvd on it:D

oasismark

Distinguished Member
I've got these 3 and confirm picture quality across the board is excellent. Don't get me started about hd-dvd on it:D

Why is it good?

I'm not fussed about HD-DVD, but i'm thinking about getting SkyHD next year, do you have SkyHD? what's it like?

shaunr

Why is it good?

I'm not fussed about HD-DVD, but i'm thinking about getting SkyHD next year, do you have SkyHD? what's it like?

No don't have Sky HD but i can confirm that it handles HD from the Xbox HD drive extremely well, so i doubt Sky would be any different.

HTH,

Shaun

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom