Anyone willing to be my x-box live friend?

I got SOF2 today so should be on there later, or maybe I'll practise on single player until I have a bit of a clue what I'm doing!

Cheers,
Andy.

zAndy1
Dont bother with the single player game it really is very dull - the online is quite diferent.
One tip before you go online is to set up your voice option....
You need to go into audio options and choose voice settings and switch the toggle switch on. To talk you press the white button once and it lights up the walkie talkie at the bottom left of the screen (online). When you join an online game just press start and go to walkie talkie channels and choose a channel - channels 9-12 are open channels so either team can be on them.
You can also switch the walkie talkie off in game (press white button again) so you can talk to people near by who arent on your channel plus slag off the bloke you have just killed :devil:
Hope all this makes sense ?? see you online soon
:smashin:

Hi folks,

I'm also about to join in the "Live" experience, my activation date is next Tuesday (the 2nd) and I've got G.R.I.T on pre-order at play.com... at £15 it must be a steal :D

I'll post back with my gamertag when I get it and will quite happily act as target practice for you lot for a while till I get the hang of things :suicide:

Till then...

Regards,
Iain.

Thanks for the tips, I'll jump in at the deep end then, had a go on the single player last night but only for an hour or so. Won't be on tonight (wife has just come off a week on call so it's pamper her night tonight) but will probably see you on there over the weekend sometime.

Cheers,
Andy.

yeah go for it get you arse on sof2
and we will take you though some bits
tip get to know ya maps and the hiding holes if there are any
Sheena stick me on ya friends list if you like

also OBS what you on about just cause captain sent me your video of you practicing for the light sabre battles no need to get bitchy

By typhoon: also OBS what you on about just cause captain sent me your video of you practicing for the light sabre battles no need to get bitchy

lol I haven't seen the final version yet, it's all a bit of a secret you know. Does my broom handle looks good all nicely painted??

Well chaps, I tried to join you tonight but would it hellars like connect! 'Network conditions may affect gameplay' or something like that then it just wouldn't connect to your game. Seem to be having quite a few problems with dropped connections etc, dunno why, will try again another time but thanks for the invite!

Cheers,
Andy.

dont give all that you slag!!!

i think a little 4v1 action to put you in your place.

anyway,shouldnt you be in bed? you do have to be up at 07-45 remember:nono:

you slag:D :smashin: :laugh: :hiya:

right cap i will stop playing with only one hand:p
and give you a dam good thrashing:laugh:

Well I'm finally hooked up to XBox Live...

I got it all connected at about 3:15pm on Monday... It's now about 05:30 Tuesday morning and I've only just put the controler down, It's absolutely outstanding!!! :clap:

G.R.I.T has been getting hammered all night (I've been getting slaughtered by the other players on there :mad: ), along with the odd spin on the Moto GP demo.

Have to say that this has got me right back into my gaming. Micro$oft may get a good slagging off on a regular basis over various things they do... But not on this occasion... They've got this one right :smoke: (IMHO of course)

Got to go now (cant keep my eyes open) Hope to see you all on there, feel free to add my gamertag to your friends list, I hope you don't mind me adding a few of yours to mine.

Regards,
Iain.

Gamertag:- Sonsey

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom