Anyone wanting a 40" F71BX Samsung?

dr_mabuse

Was in Currys this morning killing time waiting to pick up GF and chatted to salesman about the F71 40" whilst watching a bluray demo. It was listed at £1599 (same as Comet next door) but he starts on about deals he could do this weekend only. I think yeah right and let him toddle off and talk to his manager, whereupon he came back and offered it to me for £998! Even printed out the offer for me.

Got home and checked pricegrabber and the like and best I could find was around £1299 so seems genuine good deal.

Just a heads up for anyone interested. :smashin:

dr_m

Dr Zaius

Hi

Price drop could be because the new Samsung LE 40M87 BD 1080p set is out and using Pricerunner can be had for £1171.49 online.

daz_man83

Thats a great price mate, however bear in mind like previously mentioned you can get it for £1100 online and also the NEW Samsungs are out in the next few weeks and you can currently buy those for £1100!! and finnally samsung have discontinued the f71 now! and dont forget all those justscan and overscan/firmware issues with the f71!

If i were you id get the new samsung LE40M87BD for £1100.00 online now!

dr_mabuse

I agree fellas:smashin: Not buying one myself - was just pointing it out for anyone else after the F71 model.

dr_m

flyinmunky1

Before you think about getting a M87 though id check the thread out on it. Its got a shiny glossy screen which is awful. Unless u want another mirror in ur house.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom