1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want to Help tune my Marquee 8500?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by gorgebug, Aug 1, 2005.

1. gorgebug

gorgebug
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have had my Visual Dynamics Reference 8 (which is a modded Marquee 8500 with 8" Tubes)
    for a while now and have it ceiling mounted. I use an sdi dvd player running into a an Iscan HD with SDI mod.
    I have set up the projector as best I can being a novice and I am quite pleased with the results (7/10). I think a more experienced CRT user would definately be able to achieve better results (9/10) - so...........

Please can you help me to reset up my machine? :lease:

I live in Bournemouth........... and would happily pay travelling expences + something for your time.

Fingers crossed!

Gorgebug

2. Pegsyno1

Pegsyno1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I used a guy called Chris Frost to set up my Seleco, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He stopped into the very early hours and was adamant he wasn't leaving until I was entirely satisfied. I know he was changing jobs imminently so this mobile number may be out of date [mobile number removed by admin :nono: ]. If you can't get hold of him let me know as I have his home phone number buried away somewhere
    Cheers