1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone using a Panasonic TX32LXD1 ?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by drphibes, Jul 9, 2004.

1. drphibes

drphibes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Hi All

After years of moaning it looks like I have convinced (well that might be going a bit far :laugh: ) the girlfriend that we should treat ourselves to a big screen.

I have spent a lot of time on these boards reading about various displays and am looking at the Panasonic TX32LXD1 in particular.
    One of the main reasons's for me looking at this unit is the fact that while it is quite large at 32 inches , it is not massive like a 42 etc.

Of course I will have a trip down to the local Curry's and Comet's of this world to see if they have one in action but I would really value the comments of the people on these boards.
    To often we have all read cracking reviews in mags etc only for the item to be quite poor when it gets into the consumers hands.

Any help on this lcd display and also lcd buying in general would be very welcome.

Cheers

Drphibes

2. Tonester

Tonester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I saw this yesterday next to the new Philips and was very impressed by the Panasonic. I don't like the design of the set but other than that I have yet to see a better image apart from the ultra-expensive Sony model.